Finally got back to a project where i used 4 MX-980’s and 4 MRF-260’s. The project was mentioned in a July Newsletter from URC. Client called about his printer not working so i decided to take a couple of pics while i was there. This is the kitchen TV. The Chicago lake front is outside of those windows on the right so it was difficult to get a good pic.
We have zektor baluns routing audio and video to 3 of the TV’s and we are using a Digital Logger ethernet (controlled) power switch so that we can remotely power cycle the cable boxes, modem, router and access points.
Today’s service call was solved by canceling print jobs that were stuck for some reason. I installed logmein on the clients new computer so that i could remotely correct things like that in the future.